Download the android newest update Xiaomi Mi 2 stock roms Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Xiaomi Mi 2 newest android os (Stock Firmware file) to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Xiaomi. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Xiaomi Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Xiaomi Mi 2.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 2). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Xiaomi Mi 2 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Xiaomi Mi 2 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Xiaomi Mi 2 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 2 device.
- Upgrade new android system update for Xiaomi Mi 2 OS.
- Fix Xiaomi Mi 2 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix system upgrade android your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Xiaomi Mi 2.
- Fix Xiaomi Mi 2 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Xiaomi Mi 2.
- If your Xiaomi phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Xiaomi Mi 2: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Xiaomi Mi 2 Full Backup , Before installing Xiaomi Mi 2 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Xiaomi Mi 2 Flash Tool And Drivers:
Xiaomi Mi 2 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Xiaomi Mi 2 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Xiaomi Android Phones. The USB Driver for Xiaomi Mi 2 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Xiaomi Mi 2 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Xiaomi Mi 2 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Xiaomi Mi 2 Stock Firmware (flash file)
Firmware File Name: Xiaomi_Mi_2_V22.214.171.124.LXACNDI_20161107_China_5.0_XFT_(en.Flash-File.NET).zip
Firmware File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- #: Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi2 Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) package on the computer.
- #: After extracting the package, you will get the Xiaomi Mi 2 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- #:Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the Xiaomi Mi 2 USB Driver on the laptop, then SKIP this step.
- #: Once the Flash Tool is launched, Load the Xiaomi Mi 2 (.ftf) flash file (firmware) into the Flash Tool.
- #:As soon as, the tool is launched, boot your device into download mode and connect it to the computer.
- #: Once the Flash Tool is launched, Load the Xiaomi Mi 2 flash file (firmware) into the Flash Tool.
- #:Click on the Flash button on the Flash Tool to begin the Xiaomi Mi 2 Flashing process.
- #: Follow the How-to Flash Manual to flash the android latest update (Stock Firmware) on the Xiaomi Mi 2 device.
[@]Download Xiaomi Mi 2 Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of Xiaomi Flash Tool, from Xiaomi Flash Tool latest version page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the Xiaomi Mi 2 Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the Xiaomi device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] Xiaomi Mi 2 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the Xiaomi USB Driver Page.
[@] The Xiaomi Mi 2 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Xiaomi Mi 2 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Xiaomi Firmware : If you are looking for any Xiaomi specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).