Download MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your MTC. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific MTC Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of MTC Smart Sprint 4G.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on MTC Smart Sprint 4G). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock ROM and its Advantage
The MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick MTC Smart Sprint 4G device.
- Upgrade or downgrade MTC Smart Sprint 4G OS.
- Fix MTC Smart Sprint 4G OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the MTC Smart Sprint 4G.
- Fix MTC Smart Sprint 4G battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the MTC Smart Sprint 4G.
- If your MTC phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your MTC Smart Sprint 4G: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take MTC Smart Sprint 4G Full Backup , Before installing MTC Smart Sprint 4G stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download MTC Smart Sprint 4G Flash Tool And Drivers:
MTC Smart Sprint 4G USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download MTC Smart Sprint 4G USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for MTC Smart Sprint 4G is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original MTC Smart Sprint 4G USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: MTC_Smart_Sprint_4G_MT6735M_V05_13082015.zip
Firmware File Size: 864 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash MTC Smart Sprint 4G Firmware
- Download and extract the MTC Smart Sprint 4G Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the MTC Smart Sprint 4G USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the MTC Smart Sprint 4G Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your MTC Smart Sprint 4G to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing MTC Smart Sprint 4G process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your MTC Smart Sprint 4G device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download MTC Smart Sprint 4G Flash Tool: If you are willing to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool Download for Windows or SP Flash Tool Download for Linux page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the SP Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as flashing or installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[@] Important warning: On Mediatek Devices, We do NOT recommend flashing or installing the preloader.bin. Instead, as it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[@] MTC Smart Sprint 4G USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the MTCUSB Driver Page.
[@] The MTC Smart Sprint 4G officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the MTC Smart Sprint 4G device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request MTC Firmware: If you are looking for any MTC specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).