Download the android newest update iSwag Apollo stock roms Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the iSwag Apollo newest android os (Stock Firmware file) to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your iSwag. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific iSwag Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of iSwag Apollo.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on iSwag Apollo). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats iSwag Apollo Stock ROM and its Advantage
The iSwag Apollo Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need iSwag Apollo Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick iSwag Apollo device.
- Upgrade new android system update for iSwag Apollo OS.
- Fix iSwag Apollo OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix system upgrade android your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the iSwag Apollo.
- Fix iSwag Apollo battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the iSwag Apollo.
- If your iSwag phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your iSwag Apollo: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take iSwag Apollo Full Backup , Before installing iSwag Apollo stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download iSwag Apollo Flash Tool And Drivers:
iSwag Apollo USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download iSwag Apollo USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for iSwag Apollo is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following iSwag Apollo Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original iSwag Apollo USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download iSwag Apollo Stock Firmware (flash file)
Firmware File Name: iSwag_Apollo_MT6580_210202_8.1.0_(en.Flash-File.NET).zip
Firmware File Size: 690 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool download for Windows or SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash or Install iSwag Apollo Firmware (ROM)
- #: Download and extract the iSwag Apollo Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) package on the computer.
- #: After extracting the package, you will get the iSwag Apollo USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- #: Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the iSwag Apollo USB Driver on the laptop, then SKIP this step.
- #: Once Driver is installed, Open iSwag Apollo Flash Tool on the Computer.
- #: Once the Flash Tool is launched, Load the iSwag Apollo flash file (firmware) into the Flash Tool.
- #: Once the iSwag Apollo Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- #:Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the iSwag Apollo Flashing process.
- #: Follow the How-to Flash Manual to flash the android latest update (Stock Firmware) on the iSwag Apollo device..
[@]Download iSwag Apollo Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to the Get SP Flash Tool download for Windows or SP Flash Tool Download for Linux page.
[@] Download Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the SP Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as flashing or installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[@] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader option in SP Flash Tool before Flashing it on your iSwag Apollo .
[@] iSwag Apollo USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the iSwag USB Driver Page.
[@] The iSwag Apollo officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the iSwag Apollo device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request iSwag Firmware : If you are looking for any iSwag specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).