Download IKU A20 Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the android newest update IKU A20 stock roms Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the IKU A20 newest android os (Stock Firmware file) to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your IKU. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific IKU Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of IKU A20.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on IKU A20). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats IKU A20 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The IKU A20 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need IKU A20 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick IKU A20 device.
- Upgrade new android system update for IKU A20 OS.
- Fix IKU A20 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix system upgrade android your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the IKU A20.
- Fix IKU A20 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the IKU A20.
- If your IKU phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your IKU A20: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take IKU A20 Full Backup , Before installing IKU A20 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download IKU A20 Flash Tool And Drivers:
IKU A20 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download IKU A20 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for IKU A20 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following IKU A20 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original IKU A20 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download IKU A20 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: IKU_A20_V05_190809_SPD.zip
Firmware File Size: 1.52 GB
Download Flash Tool: SPD Flash Tool Download
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash IKU A20 Firmware
- Download and extract the IKU A20 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the IKU A20 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the IKU A20 Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your IKU A20 to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing IKU A20 process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your IKU A20 device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download IKU A20 Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of SPD Flash Tool, then head over to SPD Flash Tool Download page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the IKU A20 Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the IKU device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] IKU A20 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the IKUUSB Driver Page.
[@] The IKU A20 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the IKU A20 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request IKU Firmware: If you are looking for any IKU specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).