Download the android newest update Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I stock roms Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I newest android os (Stock Firmware file) to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Huawei. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Huawei Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I device.
- Upgrade new android system update for Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I OS.
- Fix Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix system upgrade android your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I.
- Fix Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I.
- If your Huawei phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Full Backup , Before installing Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Flash Tool And Drivers:
Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Huawei Android Phones. The USB Driver for Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Stock Firmware (flash file)
Firmware File Name: Honor_10_Columbia-AL10I_18.104.22.1680_C675E8R1P9T8_9.0.0_R3_EMUI9.1.0_05015CUU_Dload_(en.Flash-File.NET).zip
Firmware File Size: 4 GB
Firmware Android Version: 9.0
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to flash or install Firmware (ROM)
- #: Download and extract the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) package on the computer.
- #: After extracting the package, you will get the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- #: Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I USB Driver on the laptop, then SKIP this step.
- #:Copy the dload folder to the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I SD memory.
- #:Boot the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I device into the Download Mode using the boot keys.
- #:Update or Flashing Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I process will start automatically.
- #: Follow the How-to Flash Manual to flash the android latest update (Stock Firmware) on the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I device.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the Huawei device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the Huawei USB Driver Page.
[@] The Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Honor 10 Columbia-AL10I device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Huawei Firmware : If you are looking for any Huawei specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).