Download Goophone i9 Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the android newest update Goophone i9 stock roms Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Goophone i9 newest android os (Stock Firmware file) to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Goophone. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Goophone Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Goophone i9.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Goophone i9). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Goophone i9 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Goophone i9 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Goophone i9 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Goophone i9 device.
- Upgrade new android system update for Goophone i9 OS.
- Fix Goophone i9 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix system upgrade android your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Goophone i9.
- Fix Goophone i9 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Goophone i9.
- If your Goophone phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Goophone i9: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Goophone i9 Full Backup , Before installing Goophone i9 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Goophone i9 Flash Tool And Drivers:
Goophone i9 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Goophone i9 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for Goophone i9 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Goophone i9 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Goophone i9 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Goophone i9 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: Goophone_i9_0608_MT6589_080613.zip
Firmware File Size: 478 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
Server 1 (FREE)Server 1 (Paid)
How to Flash Goophone i9 Firmware
- Download and extract the Goophone i9 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the Goophone i9 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Goophone i9 Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Goophone i9 to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing Goophone i9 process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Goophone i9 device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download Goophone i9 Flash Tool: If you are willing to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool Download for Windows or SP Flash Tool Download for Linux page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the SP Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as flashing or installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[@] Important warning: On Mediatek Devices, We do NOT recommend flashing or installing the preloader.bin. Instead, as it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[@] Goophone i9 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the GoophoneUSB Driver Page.
[@] The Goophone i9 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Goophone i9 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Goophone Firmware: If you are looking for any Goophone specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).