Download 4Good Light A104 Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest 4Good Light A104 Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the 4Good Light A104 Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your 4Good. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific 4Good Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of 4Good Light A104.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on 4Good Light A104). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats 4Good Light A104 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The 4Good Light A104 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need 4Good Light A104 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick 4Good Light A104 device.
- Upgrade or downgrade 4Good Light A104 OS.
- Fix 4Good Light A104 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the 4Good Light A104.
- Fix 4Good Light A104 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the 4Good Light A104.
- If your 4Good phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your 4Good Light A104: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take 4Good Light A104 Full Backup , Before installing 4Good Light A104 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download 4Good Light A104 Flash Tool And Drivers:
4Good Light A104 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download 4Good Light A104 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for 4Good Light A104 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following 4Good Light A104 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original 4Good Light A104 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download 4Good Light A104 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: 4Good_Light_A104_MT6735M_271017.zip
Firmware File Size: 852 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash 4Good Light A104 Firmware
- Download and extract the 4Good Light A104 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the 4Good Light A104 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the 4Good Light A104 Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your 4Good Light A104 to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing 4Good Light A104 process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your 4Good Light A104 device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download 4Good Light A104 Flash Tool: If you are willing to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool Download for Windows or SP Flash Tool Download for Linux page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the SP Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as flashing or installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[@] Important warning: On Mediatek Devices, We do NOT recommend flashing or installing the preloader.bin. Instead, as it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[@] 4Good Light A104 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the 4GoodUSB Driver Page.
[@] The 4Good Light A104 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the 4Good Light A104 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request 4Good Firmware: If you are looking for any 4Good specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).